Friday, June 11, 2010

Will you still love me, tomorrow?

There was a point in time when I used to believe that having an orgasm was synonymous with falling in love, which probably explains why I love myself so much! But in my semi-brief time here on earth I have come to realize that there is a popular misconception women have about sex; 'that which is said under the influence is most likely the truth'.

Now while this rule can probably be applied to such conditions as being drunk, for a man quite the opposite is experienced during sex. The dangerous thing about ‘pleasure’ or a ‘high’ is that some people might do anything to get it; that includes the famous man-trap that you women so commonly practice when you ask that question during sex…”Do you love me?”

Let me make this completely clear, for that relatively brief moment in time during sexual intercourse, especially if is it’s good, the answer is… OF COURSE WE ARE IN LOVE!!! But like alcohol when the effects wear off we are brought back to reality. The Ugly truth is, when women get dickmatized the effects can be lifelong, when men get pussytized the effects are temporary.

So the conclusion is simple. God gave men two heads and not enough blood to use the both of them. Regardless of the one that falls ‘head-over-heels’ during intercourse, the other one is always there to quickly bring us back to reality in the morning.

follow me @CuffeStuff on twitter

1 comment:

pEtEr said...

do you looove me ... do you looove me ... now that iiii cannn fuuccckkk ... work it baby!