Monday, September 15, 2008

Lets Get The Ball Rolling

As I sit here and ponder what it is I really want to start out by saying, I can't help think that I may end up rambling on yet again about something I don't want the whole world to know. Guilty already of having a big mouth... even guiltier for using it at times that suit me the worst… a condition my family has come to describe as "Foot-In-Mouth" syndrome (Open wide and insert foot here). But I figure instead of therapy and confiding in friends who will probably take your business on the road anyway... I'll let it out into the world, and maybe, some of my ideas will become some of your inspiration.

I’ve lived a life that would probably be useful material for a best seller, or maybe a chapter or two in a self-help book… come to think of it I could make a column in a FHM (For Him Magazine) slot… but I figured you never know what may happen tomorrow, so why not spread the word and see who it affects.

So this is me… all ME… my ideas, thoughts, inspiration, emotions… the ramblings of an overactive mind… or what I like to call, Mindless Gibberish!

2 comments:

pEtEr said...

mindless indeed :P

MCuffe said...

I did say it was.. what you thing of the short story?